Our electronic security systems for commercial, retail and industrial premises are designed to individual client requirements.
All our Intruder systems are installed and serviced in accordance with the requirements of all relevant British & European Standards, as well as the National Security Inspectorate Codes of Practice by fully qualified engineers.
Key elements of an intruder alarm system can include any or all of the following:
- Master Control Panel: this is the main ‘brain’ of the system, located in a protected area, containing the power supply unit and back up battery. The control panel is fully programmable to suit the users requirements with system diagnostics and a customer remote reset facility.
- Remote Keypad: this allows the system to be set and unset via a code number, and is usually located near to the main access point.
- Magnetic alarm contact: these are installed into doors and windows to detect when they have been opened.
- Passive infra red movement detector: this is designed to detect the body heat and movement of an intruder moving around the interior of a building.
- Dual technology movement detector: this detector is generally deployed in a high-risk/hostile/sensitive environment and combines passive infra red and microwave technology to produce a very stable and reliable detector.
- Internal sounder: this is designed to give entry/exit tones and give a full alarm to an alarm activation.
- External sounder and strobe unit: a self-activating sounder and strobe light housed in a robust, tamper protected housing, usually sited in an elevated position on an external elevation of a building.
Intruder Alarms can be linked to an Alarm Receiving Centre and connected to CCTV for remote surveillance and response.
If you would like to learn more about the Intruder Detection systems we install, please contact us.